5 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Diploma
Contact us for group rates
This 5-day certified practical Advanced Management course will help prepare delegates on how to create and implement successful strategies, which result in giving organisations a competitive advantage. The concept of a strategy as a plan that guides managerial decisions is central to the training. There will be a focus on improving leadership and management skills as well as developing strategies to improve internal communications. Motivating and helping your team be the best at what they do is central to the training. You will learn how to create your personal brand and achieve presence and influence.
The training will supply thought-provoking, up-to-date case studies about real companies, from various industries.
The idea is that delegates explore real-life examples, in understanding the scenarios, issues, and concepts. This will allow them to gain real insights into best practice.
- Enhancing your management and leadership skills
- Make tactics and strategies to improve internal communications
- Motivate high-performing teams
- Work on your personal brand
- Gain competitive advantage and reduce risk
DAT 1 – MANAGE FOR RESULTS
- Exploring management and leadership styles
- Navigating the complexities of the manager in a changing environment
- Exploring motivational approaches to perform to the best of your ability and achieve results
DAY 2 – MANAGING AND MOTIVATING EFFECTIVE TEAMS
- Techniques to develop team performance
- Developing core skills and abilities within your team
- The role of leadership in your team
- Techniques of motivating your team members and maximising performance
DAY 3 – INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Enhancing internal communications and engagement
- Exploring different approaches and systems for internal communications
- Improving your listening skills and tackle performance problems effectively
- Setting clear objectives through clear and consistent messages
- Positive team-building and cohesive working relationships
DAY 4 – MANAGING CONFLICT AND COLLABORATION
- Understanding the sources of conflict
- Identifying individual responses to conflict
- Implementing pre-emptive conflict resolution techniques
- Using influencing styles to enhance collaboration
DAY 5 – PERSONAL BRANDING
- Creating a positive impression, influence, and reputation management
- Utilising the power of impression and influence management for your personal brand
- Generating charisma and confidence
- Understanding body language
- Developing your personal brand and style to stand out and leave a lasting, credible impression
This course is suitable for anyone developing the strategy skills necessary to consider risks and issues during large, medium, and small-scale events. Be prepared for events to avoid damaging your organisation’s reputation when the unexpected should happen.
Attending this course will equip you with the core skills needed to ensure that you are well prepared for all eventualities when involved in a risk assessment or managing your brand.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
Do you have any questions?
Find Out More
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have exclusive offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.