Analytical Tools for PR Professionals
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Gain insights into how to build a competitive advantage for your brand by applying financial and external analysis tools to help identify future trends and opportunities. During the Analytical Tools for PR Professionals, you will discover the analytical business tools used to facilitate planning and forecasting. Gain an understanding of useful frameworks needed to formulate strategies, evaluate options for business and contribute to improving performance.
There will be a focus on how business and financial analysis helps reduce financial and reputational risk, provides a greater understanding of trends, and an improved return on investment.
Explore how to apply specific measurement tools to help you gain information on to base your business decisions on.
- Understand the complex nature of fast-moving organisations, as well as competitors within an existing market
- Maximise the value in gaining brand equity and competitor advantage
- Apply key financial tools that can be used in the prevailing market, as well as to strategically anticipate what may occur in the future
- Understand how to use strategic analysis tools (Five Forces, PESTEL, value chain, win/loss analysis) to help the process of decision making and in setting the right goals and objectives
- Understanding financial analysis tools
- Exploring competitor analysis to gain competitor advantage
- Exploring strategic insights, by applying Five Forces industry analysis
- Using strategic macroeconomic analysis (PESTEL) to manage decision making around the external environmental trends
- Applying the strategic tool of the value chain to analyse internal activities and understanding which goals are the most valuable
- Utilising win/loss strategic analysis to de-construct how companies market and sell their products and services
The course is suitable for PR professionals who wish to improve analytical skills and use measurable tools for strategic advantage. It will help you have more control over the choice of PR campaigns and gain robust information to base decisions on.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have exclusive offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
An amazing experience! I have learned so much and I am excited to go back to work.
Head of Communications
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.