1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
This 1-day Being a Dynamic Leader certificated short course will help support you towards identifying the vision you have for yourself, the members of your team, and the organisation. You will be encouraged to understand your key strengths and areas of development towards the achievement of your capabilities as a dynamic leader. The training will assist you in developing an action plan that aligns with a shared vision for the future, and positions you at the forefront of driving change.
You will explore a range of perspectives of leadership styles, and challenge existing assumptions. Through discussion, role-play, and interactive feedback, you will examine your current approach, identify your goals, and develop an action plan to turn your vision into reality.
- Understand dynamic leadership in context
- Develop your self-belief and leadership skills
- Take on a leadership persona, approach, and vision
- Look at organisational challenges from a different perspective
- Develop a network of alliances internally and externally for sustainable performance
- Exploring your leadership style and behaviour towards a dynamic context
- Developing a clear vision for personal development and organisational goals
- Inspiring your team with a dynamic approach for mutual attainment of goals and achievements
- Identifying key people inside and outside the organisation that will support and strengthen your shared vision
If you are a manager or executive who is looking to become an effective leader, then this course will provide you with the necessary skills to become an inspirational leader.
- Monday 11th December 2023 (In-Person)
- Monday 8th January 2024 (In-Person)
- Monday 22nd January 2024 (Online)
- Monday 5th February 2024 (In-Person)
- Monday 19th February 2024 (Online)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I really recommend this training course and LSPR for any future leader.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.