1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
This 1-day Being a Dynamic Leader certificated training course will help support you towards identifying the vision you have for yourself, the members of your team, and the organisation. You will be encouraged to understand your key strengths and areas of development towards the achievement of your capabilities as a dynamic leader. The training will help support you in developing an action plan for a shared vision for the future and to be in the forefront of change.
We will explore a range of perspectives of leadership styles, and challenge existing assumptions. Through discussion, role-play, and interactive feedback, you will be able to examine your current approach, identify your goals and develop an implementable action plan to help support you in turning your vision into reality.
- To understand dynamic leadership in context
- To develop your self-belief and leadership skills
- To take on a leadership persona, approach, and vision
- To look at organisational challenges from a different perspective
- To develop a network of alliances internally and externally for sustainable performance
- Exploring your leadership style and behaviour towards a dynamic context
- Developing a clear vision for personal development and organisational goals
- Inspiring your team with a dynamic approach for mutual attainment of goals and achievements
- Identifying key people inside and outside the organisation that will support and strengthen your shared vision
If you are a manager or executive who is looking to become an effective leader, then this course will provide you with the necessary skills to become an inspirational leader
LSPR Professional Development Certificate. The Certificate is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: www.cpduk.co.uk
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.
Want to know more?
Book a free 15-minute chat with one of our advisors