Fundamentals of Media Strategy
5 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Diploma
Contact us for group rates
The 5-day certified Diploma Fundamentals of Media Strategy and Communications course uses frameworks, for creating structure fto or brand managament, create a cohesive corporate identity, and develop strategic media communications plans.
Discover how to make informed decisions for your branding and media strategies, create communication campaigns, and pitch these ideas to stakeholders. You will explore how to evaluate the impact of the media and communications strategies.
- Define the objectives for a media and communications strategy for your brand
- Understand the different types of media and build your contacts with journalists
- Develop your individual style, to build influence and rapport with audiences To refine your target audience segments and behaviours
- Choose the right story and apply effective storytelling skills
- Establish the key elements of storytelling and develop the narrative and hooks to engage audiences
- Understand the media landscape and how you can operate within it
- Build your contacts and relationships with the press
- Enhance your communications skills
- Identify your organisation’s story and narrative and produce content that resonates with the media and your target audiences
- Understand why we love stories and what makes a great story
- Create a strong PR angle and delivering clear, positive messages via the press
- Harness the power of influencers
The course is suitable for anyone working in marketing, PR, and communications and is involved in the process of making informed decisions for your branding strategies whilst also developing a better presentation skill-set.
It will equip you with the ability to think critically and communicate effectively.There will be a focus on how business analysis helps reduce financial and reputational risk whilst providing a greater understanding of trends and an improved return on investment.
LSPR Professional Development Diploma. The Diploma is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: http://www.cpduk.co.uk
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
An amazing experience! I have learned so much and I am excited to go back to work.
Head of Communications
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome before and during the course.
Head of Communications
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.
Want to know more?
Book a free 15-minute chat with one of our advisors