2 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Advanced Certificate
Contact us for group rates
On the 2-day certificated Leadership in PR short course, we will help you learn the essential skills required to be an effective leader, specifically for PR professionals working within a communications-related role.
We will explore the essential skills required to be successful in managing your PR-related tasks and managing and leading your team to achieve the best results for you and your clients. Effective leaders in public relations can plan and respond to rapidly evolving environments. This course will enable you to anticipate how clients’ needs will evolve and strategize accordingly every step of the way. The training will help you gain an understanding of your core abilities and enhance your leadership and communications skills.
- Enhance your personal development and skill set towards becoming an exceptional and dynamic leader
- Inspire your team members towards collective achievement of goals
- Develop and strengthen your network and stakeholder engagement
- Enhance your communication skills and systems
- Build a high performing team that understands team culture and cohesiveness
Day 1 – Being a Dynamic Leader
• Exploring your leadership style and behaviour towards a dynamic context
• Developing a clear vision for personal development and organisational goals
• Inspiring your team with a dynamic approach for mutual attainment of goals and achievements
• Identifying key people inside and outside the organisation that will support and strengthen your shared vision
Day 2 – Internal Communications
• Enhancing internal communications and engagement
• Exploring different approaches and systems for internal communications
• Improving your listening skills and tackling performance problems effectively
• Setting clear objectives through clear and consistent messages
• Team-building and cohesive working relationships
If you are a PR and communications professional, then this practical course is ideal for you towards the next step into your leadership roles. This course will focus on the essential skills of a team leader within a PR department or working with clients, and how to enhance your communication and engagement skills.
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
I was trained by an institution capable of turning the teaching and learning process into a truly memorable experience. My new journey starts with you LSPR! Thank you for everything.
Oana Violeta Tiron
Assistant Project Manager
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.