Leadership in Public Relations
2 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Advanced Certificate
Contact us for group rates
On the 2-day certificated Leadership in PR course, we will help you learn the essential skills required to be an effective leader specifically for PR professionals working within a communications-related role.
We will explore the essential skills required to be successful in managing your PR-related tasks and managing and leading your team to achieve the best results for you and your clients. Effective leaders in public relations can plan and respond to rapidly evolving environments. This course will enable you to anticipate how clients’ needs will evolve and strategize accordingly every step of the way. The training will help you gain an understanding of your core abilities and enhance your leadership and communications skills.
- To enhance your personal development and skill set towards becoming the best dynamic leader you can be
- To inspire your team members towards collective achievement of goals
- To develop and strengthen your network and stakeholder engagement
- To enhance your communication skills and systems
- To build a high performing team that understands team culture and cohesiveness
Day 1 – Being a Dynamic Leader
• Exploring your leadership style and behaviour towards a dynamic context
• Developing a clear vision for personal development and organisational goals
• Inspiring your team with a dynamic approach for mutual attainment of goals and achievements
• Identifying key people inside and outside the organisation that will support and strengthen your shared vision
Day 2 – Internal Communications
• Enhancing internal communications and engagement
• Exploring different approaches and systems for internal communications
• Improving your listening skills and tackling performance problems effectively
• Setting clear objectives through clear and consistent messages
• Team-building and cohesive working relationships
If you are a PR and communications professional, then this practical course is ideal for you towards the next step into your leadership roles. We will focus on the essential skills of a team leader within a PR department or working with clients and how to enhance your communications and engagement skills.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
An amazing experience! I have learned so much and I am excited to go back to work.
Head of Communications
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.