Leading and Managing
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The practical Leading and Managing Change training course focuses on developing the essential skills needed to effectively manage and lead change within organisations.
There is an emphasis on methods to motivate teams throughout the change process. The course will provide leaders and managers with the tools and insights to effectively motivate people through corporate culture or organisational change.
The course will help develop ideas on how to minimise disruption to the workflow and maximise opportunities that change can bring about, and help organisations embrace changes to survive in an ever-changing corporate landscape.
- Creating a clear vision for change
- Communicating the change clearly
- Successfully leading and managing change
- Sustaining the change
PART 1- CREATING A CLEAR VISION AND OBJECTIVES FOR CHANGE
- Identifying the opportunities that change can bring to organisations
- Implementing the ideas and vision into actionable strategies
- Helping shape perceptions of what is possible and inspire others to embrace the vision
- Helping shape a new culture that is open to change
- The emergence of ambidextrous leadership
PART 2- COMMUNICATING THE CHANGE CLEARLY
- Producing a clear action plan that will help you and your team progress and deliver results through change
- Developing skills for effectively communicating change
- Adapting your communication style during the change to achieve effective results
- Communicating effectively at all stage of the change process to your internal and external stakeholders
PART3 – SUCCESSFULLY LEADING AND MANAGING CHANGE
- Leading the change successfully by increasing morale
- Responding to resistance
- Conveying compelling reasons for change
- Identifying ways to positively lead and motivate people through cultural or organisational change
- Understanding Hakkman’s and Google’s rules for effective teams
PART 4 -MAINTAINING AND SUSTAINING CHANGE
- Monitoring the process and implementation of the change project
- Identifying current issues that are impacting organisations
- Creating plans to minimise risk to ensure its success
- Sustaining the vision and leading with purpose
The practical and highly stimulating Managing and Motivating Change course has been created for managers who want to succeed and be more effective in their roles and enhance their performance by motivating and leading people with a positive impact.
The idea is that delegates explore real-life examples in understanding how to deal with difficult team situations, identify sources of conflict and effective methods of conflict reduction to facilitate positive outcomes.
By the end of the training, delegates will go away with inspiring new ideas, equipped with implementable skills and knowledge for leading and communicating change to put it into practice.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.