PR Marketing and
5 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Diploma
Contact us for group rates
Delivering value to your business requires insight into your changing marketplace and decisions regarding how to match your organisation’s distinctive capabilities with valuable opportunities. Our approach is to explore PR and marketing as multi-faceted business processes, involving creativity and innovation, alongside analytical and strategic skills. Strategic PR planning and marketing communications focuses on how to develop a competitive advantage through the drivers of shareholder value.
Being able to do this is the key for many marketers to increase their contribution and influence in the organisation. The course is highly practical in its content, delivery, and application. We will help you uncover up-to-date tools available to create a dynamic digital strategy, so your organisation reaps the benefits.
- Understand the trends and developments in the communications and PR industry
- Build a robust reputation through trust and transparency into the brand
- Manage a successful brand
- Create PR strategies and impactful campaigns
- Manage risk and crisis
- Enhance stakeholder engagement
- Develop and implement CSR and sustainability strategies
- Effectively handle media relations and press campaigns
Day 1 – Branding and Reputation Management
- Creating effective strategies to build your product or service into a desirable brand
- Understanding how the visual tangible and non-physical intangible elements of the brand shape perception
- Delving deeper into the intangibles: how they impact the reputation and create meaning and identity for the brand
- Exploring reputation management strategies
- Communication strategies for positioning your brand to create loyalty and trust
Day 2 – PR Strategies and Campaigns
- Establishing your PR goals and objectives
- Creating successful internal communications strategies, to gain maximum engagement
- Identifying your external audiences, and establishing engagement
- Using SMART objectives to achieve your PR goals
- Planning your budgeting, in terms of human and other resources, for the best outcomes
- Evaluating and measuring the success of your campaigns
Day 3 – Marketing Fundamentals Strategy
- Overviewing the main marketing activities: the planning process, market segmentation, marketplace, pricing, distribution, and promotion
- Enhancing skills in strategic thinking, and presenting marketing plans
- Forming objectives, situation (SWOT) analysis, forecasting, target market selection, market mix strategy formation and marketing tactics development
- Designing life cycle strategies
- Exploring and applying the core elements of the growth strategies matrix, as part of your strategy development process
Day 4 – Market Research and Consumer Behaviour
- Understanding markets and gaining consumer insights
- Focusing on quantitative, qualitative and interpretative approaches and their value for innovations and marketing strategy
- Evaluating and using research output for solving marketing problems
- Developing an effective customer relationship management approach
- Utilising research methods to measure customer satisfaction, engagement and responsiveness
- Exploring psychological, sociological and cultural approaches, to understand the behaviour of individuals in the market
- Segmenting and targeting your market, to relate and create desirable behaviour from your customers
- Increasing retention of current customers
- Identifying and targeting new potential customers
Day 5 – Product Innovation and Digital Marketing
- Developing new and improved products and services, to lead and disrupt the market
- Learning to continuously innovate and manage product development processes and reduce risk of failure
- Understanding effective ways to develop new product ideas, to garner market reactions to your ideas, and choose the right strategies to take new products to the market
- Exploring how digital marketing is a powerful tool in a two-way communication process, where marketers interact with consumers
- Establishing varying levels and types of engagement and relationships between consumers and brands
- Examining what currently works for you and exploring ways to enhance it, whilst also considering the current trends to create a seamless online presence. Ensuring the continuity of your brand’s message across all digital platforms is also important to deliver a more effective marketing strategy
It is for those looking to develop a practical understanding of digital marketing, market research, customer analysis, innovation and design and brand management. The training will help you create a seamless digital presence, whilst ensuring consistency of messaging with offline channels.
You will gain the latest knowledge on digital and social media marketing, brand management, narrative creation, and the power of influencers.
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
I was trained by an institution capable of turning the teaching and learning process into a truly memorable experience. My new journey starts with you LSPR! Thank you for everything.
Oana Violeta Tiron
Assistant Project Manager
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.