2 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Advanced Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Communication is a skill that you can learn. It is something that we can all accomplish. Committing to the development of your leadership and presenting skills is one of the most valuable investments you can make.
The delivery of the training is dynamic and practical. We aim to challenge you to re-think your approach to leadership persuasion and influencing others, especially when conveying complex content. Discover evidence to captivate your audience through effective delivery and positive body language. Powerful presenters motivate and inspire teams and audiences. If a leader cannot communicate compellingly, then there is a risk of that organisation failing.
- develop your presentation skills and building your confidence
- develop your individual style and charisma, to build influence and rapport with audiences
- Improve communication and story-telling skills
- Harness your leadership strategies for creating positive impact and influence
Day 1 – Presenting and Pitching Skills
- Creating a strong and positive first impression
- Understanding and using body language to create impact, style, and influence
- Using your voice to create impact and emphasis
- Understanding your audience, building trust and rapport with your audience
- Listening and applying emotional intelligence
- Bringing your personality to life and enhancing charisma
- Developing a confident, focused style that creates a positive impact
- Keeping to message
- Anticipating questions and preparing answers
Day 2 – Leadership strategies
- Understanding the importance of leadership
- Developing influence, persuasion, and executive presence
- Building morale, confidence, and motivation in your team
- The pragmatic strategy for you as a manager to be a leader
- Establishing coalitions with key influencers, and experts
- Recognising, rewarding and celebrating the accomplishments of your team, as well as groups elsewhere in the organisation
Suppose you are working in PR and communications, marketing, or in-house. This course is perfect for people from various industries who need to present and are unsure where to start and those who have experience presenting but feel that they could improve.
The course will benefit you whether you are looking to take your pitching skills to the next level or hoping to boost your confidence in public speaking.
LSPR Professional Development Advanced Certificate. The Advanced Certificate is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: www.cpduk.co.uk
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
An amazing experience! I have learned so much and I am excited to go back to work.
Head of Communications
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.
Want to know more?
Book a free 15-minute chat with one of our advisors