2 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Advanced Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Communication is a skill that you can learn. It is something that we can all accomplish. Committing to the development of your leadership and presenting skills is one of the most valuable investments you can make.
The delivery of the training is dynamic and practical. We aim to challenge you to re-think your approach to leadership persuasion and influencing others, especially when conveying complex content. Discover evidence to captivate your audience through effective delivery and positive body language. Powerful presenters motivate and inspire teams and audiences. If a leader cannot communicate compellingly, then there is a risk of that organisation failing.
- Develop your presentation skills and build your confidence
- Develop your individual style and charisma, to build influence and rapport with audiences
- Improve communication and story-telling skills
- Harness your leadership strategies for creating positive impact and influence
Day 1 – Presenting and Pitching Skills
- Creating a strong and positive first impression
- Understanding and using body language to create impact, style, and influence
- Using your voice to create impact and emphasis
- Understanding your audience, building trust and rapport with your audience
- Listening and applying emotional intelligence
- Bringing your personality to life and enhancing charisma
- Developing a confident, focused style that creates a positive impact
- Keeping to message
- Anticipating questions and preparing answers
Day 2 – Leadership strategies
- Understanding the importance of leadership
- Developing influence, persuasion, and executive presence
- Building morale, confidence, and motivation in your team
- The pragmatic strategy for you as a manager to be a leader
- Establishing coalitions with key influencers, and experts
- Recognising, rewarding and celebrating the accomplishments of your team, as well as groups elsewhere in the organisation
For those working in PR and communications, marketing, or in-house, this course is perfect for you. This course caters to individuals from various industries who need to present and are unsure where to start. It is also for those who have experience presenting but feel they could make improvements.
The course will benefit you whether you are looking to take your pitching skills to the next level or hoping to boost your confidence in public speaking.
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
I was trained by an institution capable of turning the teaching and learning process into a truly memorable experience. My new journey starts with you LSPR! Thank you for everything.
Oana Violeta Tiron
Assistant Project Manager
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.