Setting KPIs and
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The Setting KPIs and Appraisal Systems 1-day short course will focus on realistic situations that organisations face and take away the bureaucratic style of applying performance management systems. We will focus on up-to-date methods focused on success, motivation, and positive outcomes.
The training will focus on organisations that aim for excellence in performance at the strategic and the individual level. We will explore how performance management can be integrated to enhance a culture of setting clear expectations including a structure of reviews and monitoring to ensure the achievements of business goals, the teams’ objectives, and KPIs for individual appraisals.
- Develop KPIS that align team and individual objectives with organisational goals and strategies
- Implement key performance indicators which clarify to your team expectations
- Understand how to give regular feedback on your team’s performance
- Prepare and carry out a successful performance appraisal meeting
- Reward individual and team performance and techniques to encourage motivation
- Setting KPIs and benchmarking on targets and performance linking individuals to business goals
- Formulating action plans to clarify employee achievements and how to exceed performance standards
- Understanding the tools needed and benefits of running appraisal meetings
- Confidently plan and prepare for a successful review meeting
- Giving and receiving feedback in managing performance with practice using role-play
- Putting into action appraisals that are engaging, two-way and enhance positive reinforcement to motivate team members
We have designed this course for you if you are a manager, HR, team leader, supervisor, or executive and involved in leading the setting up of appraisal performance management and KPI systems for your organisation.
- Friday 6th October 2023 (Online)
- Friday 20th October 2023 (In-Person)
- Friday 3rd November 2023 (Online)
- Friday 17th November 2023 (In-Person)
- Friday 1st December 2023 (Online)
- Friday 15th December 2023 (In-Person)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I really recommend this training course and LSPR for any future leader.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.