Setting KPIs and
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The Setting KPIs and Appraisal Systems 1-day course will focus on realistic situations organisations face and take away the bureaucratic style of applying performance management systems. We will focus on up-to-date methods focused on success, motivation, and positive outcomes.
The training will focus on organisations that aim for excellence in performance at the strategic and the individual level. We will explore how performance management can be integrated to enhance a culture of setting clear expectations including a structure of reviews and monitoring to ensure the achievements of business goals, the teams’ objectives, and KPIs for individual appraisals.
- To develop KPIS that align team and individual objectives with organisational goals and strategies
- To implement key performance indicators which clarify to your team expectations
- To understand how to give regular feedback on your team’s performance
- To prepare and carry out a successful performance appraisal meeting
- To reward individual and team performance and techniques to encourage motivation
- Setting KPIs and benchmarking on targets and performance linking individuals to business goals
- Formulating action plans to clarify employee achievements and how to exceed performance standards
- Understanding the tools needed and benefits of running appraisal meetings Confidently plan and prepare for a successful review meeting
- Giving and receiving feedback in managing performance with practice using role-play
- Putting into action appraisals that are engaging, two-way and enhance positive reinforcement to motivate team members
We have designed this course for you if you are a manager, HR, team leader, supervisor, or executive and involved in leading the setting up of appraisal performance management and KPI systems for your organisation.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.