1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The Branding and Reputation Management short course will help you understand the approaches to building trust, reputation, and loyalty for your brand. It will guide you with creating successful, engaging, and effective communication strategies. Develop your skills in creating strategies that enhance your brand’s image and engage with your target audiences. With a focus on how successful brands have been exposed to change and how they have adapted with robust, yet flexible strategies that have helped shape the brand’s positioning.
We will uncover the importance of managing the reputation of your brand. We will explore online reputation management in terms of the impact of how to protect your brand from exposure to risks.
- Develop strategies to protect the brand’s reputation
- Manage the branding strategies
- Understand what makes a product or service a desirable brand
- Develop effective stakeholder engagement
- Handle brand messaging and engage with stakeholder communities
- Establishing your PR goals and objectives
- Creating successful internal communications strategies, to gain maximum engagement
- Identifying your external audiences, and establishing engagement
- Using SMART objectives to achieve your PR goals
- Planning your budgeting, in terms of human and other resources, for the best outcomes
- Evaluating and measuring the success of your PR campaigns
The course is for anyone looking working in PR and communications and is looking to establish a structured approach to their PR planning activities.
- Monday 11th December 2023 (In-Person)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
I was trained by an institution capable of turning the teaching and learning process into a truly memorable experience. My new journey starts with you LSPR! Thank you for everything.
Oana Violeta Tiron
Assistant Project Manager
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.