Risk and Crisis
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
As businesses face a growing number of global and strategic challenges, the need for responsible leadership and good governance continues to rise. As well as ensuring you are up to date with the latest developments in risk and crisis management, the course aims to equip you with the skills and ability to plan for certain situations and vulnerabilities within your organisation. It also prepares you to effectively manage the aftermath of a crisis.
We will help you gain the tools to predict issues and manage risks, with a step-by-step guide on how to handle difficult situations during a crisis. The emphasis of this course is how to prepare for the unexpected, proactively anticipate risk and effectively handle a crisis to protect the reputation of the brand.
- Manage risk and minimise damage to the reputation of the brand
- Identify and develop issue management plans and analysis
- Engage and communicate difficult issues with key stakeholders
- Develop an effective media communications plan
- Understand the role of a crisis management team
- Implement the steps for a recovery strategy
- Understanding the different types of risk and the benefits of risk management
- Exploring risk and issues assessment techniques to minimise exposure
- Creating a crisis communications plan
- Assembling your crisis team
- Utilising internal communications and leadership during a crisis
- Implementing reputation management and social monitoring during a crisis
The course is suitable for anyone working in marketing, PR, and communications, in-house, or consulting agency and is involved in risk assessment or managing your brand’s reputation.
It will equip you with the core skills required to prepare for the unexpected and proactively anticipate risk and effectively handle a crisis to protect the brand’s reputation.
You will learn how to minimise risk by reviewing current issues, trends, and risk situations.
- Thursday 5th October 2023 (Online)
- Thursday 19th October 2023 (In-Person)
- Thursday 2nd November 2023 (Online)
- Thursday 16th November 2023 (In-Person)
- Thursday 30th November 2023 (Online)
- Thursday 14th December 2023 (In-Person)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome before and during the course.
Head of Communications
Very engaging session. I’m leaving with some very practical advice which I can implement straight away.
The course on crisis communication was very rich and armed me with a fresh perspective on the subject.