Risk and Crisis
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
As businesses face a growing number of global and strategic challenges, the need for responsible leadership and good governance continues to rise. As well as ensuring you are up to date with the latest developments in risk and crisis management. The training aims to provide you with the skills and ability to plan for certain situations and vulnerabilities in your organisation and handle the aftermath of a crisis.
We will help you gain the tools to predict issues and manage risks, with a step-by-step guide on how to handle difficult situations during a crisis. The emphasis of the course is how to prepare for the unexpected and proactively anticipate risk and effectively handle a crisis to protect the reputation of the brand.
- Manage risk and minimise damage to the reputation of the brand
- Identify and develop issue management plans and analysis
- Engage and communicate difficult issues with key stakeholders
- Develop an effective media communications plan
- Understand the role of a crisis management team
- Implement the steps for a recovery strategy
- Understanding the different types of risk and the benefits of risk management
- Exploring risk and issues assessment techniques to minimise exposure
- Creating a crisis communications plan
- Assembling your crisis team
- Utilising internal communications and leadership during a crisis
- Implementing reputation management and social monitoring during a crisis
The course is suitable for anyone working in marketing, PR, and communications, in-house, or consulting agency and is involved in risk assessment or managing your brand’s reputation.
It will equip you with the core skills required to prepare for the unexpected and proactively anticipate risk and effectively handle a crisis to protect the brand’s reputation.
You will learn how to minimise risk by reviewing current issues, trends, and risk situations.
LSPR Professional Development Certificate. The Certificate is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: http://www.cpduk.co.uk
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome before and during the course.
Head of Communications
Very engaging session. I’m leaving with some very practical advice which I can implement straight away.
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Want to know more?
Book a free 15-minute chat with one of our advisors