PR Strategies and Campaigns
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The PR Strategies and Campaigns certificated short course will help you plan, structure, and create strategies for your PR campaigns. We will explore ideas to enhance stakeholder engagement with your internal teams and external audiences. We will cover good practice for measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of your campaigns.
You will be trained by leading PR experts in the process of structuring your creative thinking and planning strategically for your campaigns.
- Outline objectives for your PR campaigns – SMART goals
- Implement clear internal communications for your team to be onboard with the objectives of the campaigns
- Identify your target audiences for targeted external communications and engagement strategies
- Effective budgeting and planning techniques to enable your campaign to deliver a good ROI
- Implement good practice for measuring and evaluating your PR campaigns
- Establishing the objectives of your PR campaigns – toolkit: SMART goals
- Creating successful internal communications strategies, to gain your team’s engagement and utilise their skills
- Identifying your external audiences, and enhancing engagement
- Planning your budgeting, by allocating resources, for the best outcomes
- Evaluating and measuring the success of your campaigns
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to bring some structure and planning to their PR activities in a practical and engaging atmosphere.
Whether you work in marketing, communications, PR, or are looking to use PR for your organisation, or as a start-up, the course will help you gain the skills to analyse, plan and measure your PR activities and campaigns.
- Tuesday 3rd October 2023 (Online)
- Tuesday 17th October 2023 (In-Person)
- Tuesday 31st October 2023 (Online)
- Tuesday 14th November 2023 (In-Person)
- Tuesday 28th November 2023 (Online)
- Tuesday 12th December 2023 (In-Person)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
I was trained by an institution capable of turning the teaching and learning process into a truly memorable experience. My new journey starts with you LSPR! Thank you for everything.
Oana Violeta Tiron
Assistant Project Manager
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.