1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The focus of the one day certified Business Writing short course is to improve your professional writing and communications. Our experts will train you to succinctly and consistently portray your message to key audiences whilst improving clarity and accuracy in your writing. The training will also help you shape your business writing style to write confidently and consistently.
The ability to write business communications is a fundamental skill in any workplace. Good quality writing, whether in reports, presentations or digital/physical marketing materials, is essential to convey messages clearly and reflects on the organisation and the writer.
Explore tone and style of communications and how to relay key messages for your brand’s position in the marketplace. Our leading professional trainers will help you develop your ability to deliver and adapt the key message to target audiences.
- Enhance your professional writing communication across platforms
- Identify and clarify your aims and objectives of business communications
- Pitch the style and tone right
- Develop writing styles to relay key messages to various audiences
- Tackle tricky grammar and punctuation, with easy to follow rules
- Relay your corporate message across
- Carry out final checks: drafts, proofing, and copy editing
PART 1 – ESTABLISHING YOUR ABILITY TO WRITE WELL
- Building your confidence in writing business communications
- Enhancing clarity, credibility, and establishing objectives
PART 2: STYLE AND STRUCTURE
- Adapting your style to various types of business documents, in simple and concise English
- Using a structure to communicate your corporate messages effectively
PART 3 – COMMUNICATE TO YOUR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL AUDIENCES:
- Connecting with your audience and engaging them in your corporate messages
- Adapting to meet the needs of your audience, whilst maintaining the tone of the organisation
PART 4 – CHECK GRAMMAR AND COPY EDIT FOR THE FINAL CHECKS
- Improving your grammatical skills and brushing up on common mistakes
- Techniques to spot mistakes and copy edit for succinct writing
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
I very much enjoyed this course. It included everything I wanted to know… I only wish it lasted longer!
The course has grounded me in a better understanding of the industry processes and interdependencies.
The course was really enjoyable and informative, and it was really helpful to gain a more formal understanding of grammar rules and editing techniques.