1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The 1-day Essentials of Podcasting Certificated short course is highly practical and packed full of useful information to get you on the road to producing your own professional podcasts. The Podcasting course will help you to create, edit, deliver and promote your podcast. The course also provides useful tips and tricks from industry experts on producing professional and effective results.
- Get the right ideas and the right format for your podcast
- Understand the practicalities of what equipment you will need
- Understand what software is needed
- Learn how to achieve a professional recording and sound quality
- Understand your audience and their needs
- Prepare a professional delivery of your podcast
- Learn the post-production process of editing, sound effects, and compression
- Know how to output your podcast on different media, website, RSS feeds, and security issues
- Know how to promote and market your podcast
WHAT IS A PODCAST AND IDEAS FOR YOUR PODCAST?
- What can you do with podcasts
- Getting the right ideas for suitable podcasts
- Examples of effective podcasts
- What equipment do I need?
- What software is best for me?
- Recording software options
- Audience needs
- Writing scripts
RECORDING A PODCAST
- Vocal delivery
- Recording your material
- Which microphone to use
- Microphone best practice
- Including sound effects
- Using audio software
- Editing software
- Basic editing techniques
- Editing tips and tricks
- Production values
- Adding music
- Different file formats
- Compression techniques
OUTPUTTING A PODCAST
- Saving to different media
- Uploading to a website
- Understanding data rates
- Security issues
- RSS feeds
- Using an RSS template file
- Ready-made Podcast solutions
PROMOTING YOUR PODCAST
- Using PR and marketing techniques to promote and create reach for your podcast
- Using iTunes to publicise your podcast
- Podcast sites
This course is perfect for people who want to learn helpful information to get you on the road to producing your own professional podcasts. You do not need previous experience to attend this course.
- Tuesday 24th October 2023 (In-Person)
- Tuesday 21st November 2023 (Online)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
This was one of the best tailored training sessions I have received. I cannot wait to start using all the skills I have gained.
Wonderfully insightful training, the perfect blend of theory and practical tips!
Thank you for a packed and informative course, which covered the start to finish process of podcasting, and was engaging throughout.
Digital Marketing Executive