Managing and Motivating
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The practical one-day certified Managing Effective Teams training course helps develop your skills to effectively manage and inspire efficient and high-performance teams.
You will learn how to harness the strengths and attributes of all team members to produce the highest organisational benefit. As well as discover the techniques that enable high-performing teams to perform to their maximum ability, achieve efficiency and maximise their resources.
You will practice techniques to deal with difficult team situations, identify sources of conflict, effective methods of conflict reduction to facilitate positive outcomes and ultimately motivate your team.
- Understand the characteristics of an effective team and stages of formation
- Develop and enhance your team’s performance focused on goals, productivity and results orientated
- Utilise your leadership skills to develop core skills and abilities within your team
- Improve internal communications within the team
- Encourage a team culture that minimises conflict situations, encourages collaboration and increases the motivation of your team members
- Exploring what makes a team rather than a group and the stages of formation
- Practical techniques you can put in place to develop team performance by understanding each person’s skill sets in the collective attainment of organisational goals
- Your role as a leader within the team to enhance communication strategies
- Different approaches to improve team culture, pre-determine issues that lead to conflict, how to encourage a collaborative culture and motivating your team members
The course is for you if you are in a leadership position and need to form a driven team and implement a culture of performance and collaboration within the team.
LSPR Professional Development Certificate. The Certificate is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: www.cpduk.co.uk
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.
Want to know more?
Book a free 15-minute chat with one of our advisors