Managing and Motivating
1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The practical one-day certified Managing and Motivating Effective Teams short course helps develop your skills to effectively manage and inspire efficient and high-performance teams.
You will learn how to harness the strengths of your team to produce a highly organised workforce. Along with this, you will discover techniques that enable teams to perform to their greatest ability, achieve efficiency and maximise their resources.
You will practice techniques to deal with difficult team situations and identify sources of conflict, whilst also looking at effective methods of conflict reduction to facilitate positive outcomes and ultimately motivate your team.
- Understand the characteristics of an effective team and stages of formation
- Develop and enhance your team’s performance focused on goals, productivity and results orientated
- Utilise your leadership skills to develop core skills and abilities within your team
- Improve internal communications within the team
- Encourage a team culture that minimises conflict situations, encourages collaboration and increases the motivation of your team members
- Exploring what makes a team rather than a group and the stages of formation
- Practical techniques you can put in place to develop team performance by understanding each person’s skill sets in the collective attainment of organisational goals
- Your role as a leader within the team to enhance communication strategies
- Different approaches to improve team culture, pre-determine issues that lead to conflict, how to encourage a collaborative culture and motivating your team members
The course is for you if you are in a leadership position and need to form a driven team and implement a culture of performance and collaboration within the team.
- Wednesday 13th December 2023 (In-Person)
- Wednesday 10th January 2024 (In-Person)
- Wednesday 24th January 2024 (Online)
- Wednesday 7th February 2024 (In-Person)
- Wednesday 21st February 2024 (Online)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I really recommend this training course and LSPR for any future leader.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.