5 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Diploma
Contact us for group rates
The 5-day certificated Dynamic Leadership course will help you advance your effective leader and manager career. The training will help you learn how to effectively and efficiently manage and motivate your teams. In addition, you will explore best management practices, create high-performance dynamic teams motivational techniques, develop your leadership skills, and become an effective communicator.
- How to become the best manager, you can be
- How to create high performing teams
- How to become an inspirational leader to achieve results
- How to become an effective leader
- How leaders drive change and improve communications
DAY 1 – BEING A DYNAMIC LEADER
- Understanding the importance and impact of leadership
- Creating a network of contacts, people who can act as listening posts internally and externally
- Looking at organisational problems from a different perspective
- Harnessing knowledge, and the power to make things happen.
- Turning decisions into reality and taking responsibility for the decisions
DAY 2 – MANAGING AND MOTIVATING EFFECTIVE TEAMS
- Techniques to develop team performance
- Developing core skills and abilities within your team
- The role of leadership in your team
- Techniques of motivating your team members and maximising performance
DAY 3 – INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Enhancing internal communications and engagement
- Exploring different approaches and systems for internal communications
- Improving your listening skills and tackle performance problems effectively
- Setting clear objectives through clear and consistent messages
- Positive team-building and cohesive working relationships
DAY 4 – MANAGING CONFLICT AND COLLABORATION
- Understanding the sources of conflict
- Identifying individual responses to conflict
- Implementing pre-emptive conflict resolution techniques
- Using influencing styles to enhance collaboration
DAY 5 – PRESENTATION SKILLS AND PERSONAL BRANDING
Part 1: Presenting Skills
- Enhancing your body language techniques
- Using your voice effectively with pitch and tone
- Engaging and building a rapport with your audience
- Building your confidence and improving story-telling skills
- Creating structure and timing to your presentation
- Anticipating and tackling tricky questions
- Creating an impactful and memorable ending
Part 2: Personal Branding
- Developing your personal style and brand identity
- Creating a positive impression, influence, and reputation management
- Utilising the power of impression and influence management for your personal brand
- Leaving a lasting, and credible impression to enhance your network and net worth
The practical and highly stimulating Dynamic Leadership course have been created for managers who want to succeed and be more effective in their role.
Delivery throughout the 5-day Diploma course is shared between numerous industry experts, with the sessions relying on the first-hand experience of our trainers, focussing on best practices and real-life scenarios.
By the end of the training, delegates will go away with inspiring new ideas, more confidence in problem-solving, and tools to put into practice.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.