5 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Diploma
Contact us for group rates
Gain an updated overview of advanced modern management and leadership techniques. Learn how to, as a mid to experienced level manager, effectively and efficiently manage your teams to produce organisational benefit.
- How to become the best manager, you can be
- How to create high performing teams
- How to become an inspirational leader to achieve results
- How to become an effective leader
- How leaders drive change and improve communications
DAY 1 – BEING A DYNAMIC LEADER
- Understanding the importance and impact of leadership
- Creating a network of contacts, people who can act as listening posts internally and externally
- Looking at organisational problems from a different perspective
- Harnessing knowledge, and the power to make things happen
- Turning decisions into reality and taking responsibility for the decisions
DAY 2 – MANAGING AND MOTIVATING EFFECTIVE TEAMS
- Techniques to develop team performance
- Developing core skills and abilities within your team
- The role of leadership in your team
- Techniques of motivating your team members and maximising performance
DAY 3 – INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Enhancing internal communications and engagement
- Exploring different approaches and systems for internal communications
- Improving your listening skills and tackle performance problems effectively
- Setting clear objectives through clear and consistent messages
- Positive team-building and cohesive working relationships
DAY 4 – MANAGING CONFLICT AND COLLABORATION
- Understanding the sources of conflict
- Identifying individual responses to conflict
- Implementing pre-emptive conflict resolution techniques
- Using influencing styles to enhance collaboration
DAY 5 – PRESENTATION SKILLS AND PERSONAL BRANDING
Part 1: Presenting Skills
- Enhancing your body language techniques
- Using your voice effectively with pitch and tone
- Engaging and building a rapport with your audience
- Building your confidence and improving story-telling skills
- Creating structure and timing to your presentation
- Anticipating and tackling tricky questions
- Creating an impactful and memorable ending
Part 2: Personal Branding
- Developing your personal style and brand identity
- Creating a positive impression, influence, and reputation management
- Utilising the power of impression and influence management for your personal brand
- Leaving a lasting, and credible impression to enhance your network and net worth
This course is ideal for those already in management positions who are looking for a refresher to their skills as well as those who wish to enhance their leadership skills. By the end of the training, delegates will go away with inspiring new ideas, more confidence in problem-solving, and tools to put into practice.
- Monday 2nd October 2023 (Online)
- Monday 16th October 2023 (In-Person)
- Monday 30th October 2023 (Online)
- Monday 13th November 2023 (In-Person)
- Monday 27th November 2023 (Online)
- Monday 11th December 2023 (In-Person)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I really recommend this training course and LSPR for any future leader.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.