1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Diploma Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Getting your internal communications right is vital for organisations. It is an essential tool for effective performance, to enhance employee commitment, retention, engagement, motivation improving performance and delivery to your clients. It also helps teams understand and align themselves to the business’s vison and mission.
The practical and interactive workshop will help you become more efficient with your internal communications strategies and approaches. We will help you re-examine your method of delivery, planning, messaging, and tools of measuring the impact of your communications.
- To improve internal communications
- To enhance your ability to listen to others within your team and seek information
- To set clear and consistent messaging
- To seek ways to improve team morale and performance
- Enhancing internal communications and engagement
- Exploring different approaches and systems for internal communications
- Improving your listening skills and tackling performance problems effectively
- Setting clear objectives through clear and consistent messages
- Team-building and cohesive working relationships
It is if you are responsible for or participate in internal communications. Whether your role is in communications or on a wider function such as HR, CSR, Risk, Media handling, or broader PR and would like to understand more about the discipline of internal communications and utilise and maximise employee engagement.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.