1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Getting your internal communications right is vital for organisations. It is an essential tool for effective performance, to enhance employee commitment, engagement and improve performance and delivery to your clients. It also helps teams understand and align themselves to the business’s vison and mission.
The practical and interactive Internal Communications short course will help you become more efficient with your internal communications strategies and approaches. We will help you re-examine your method of delivery, planning, messaging, and tools of measuring the impact of your communications and engagement.
- Improve internal communications
- Enhance your ability to listen to others within your team and seek information
- Set clear and consistent messaging
- Seek ways to improve team morale and performance
- Enhancing internal communications and engagement
- Exploring different approaches and systems for internal communications
- Improving your listening skills and tackling performance problems effectively
- Setting clear objectives through clear and consistent messages
- Team-building and cohesive working relationships
This course is for those responsible for, or who participate in internal communications. Whether your role is in communications or on a wider function such as HR, CSR, risk, media handling, or broader PR, this course allows you to understand more about the discipline of internal communications and utilise and maximise employee engagement.
- Tuesday 12th December 2023 (In-Person)
- Tuesday 9th January 2024 (In-Person)
- Tuesday 23rd January 2024 (Online)
- Tuesday 6th February 2024 (In-Person)
- Tuesday 20th February 2024 (Online)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I really recommend this training course and LSPR for any future leader.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.