1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The 1-day Communications and Media Relations certificated short course will focus on the key decision points to identify new opportunities across the digital mix, including the shift to content marketing and earned media strategies. The training will help you strategise your communications objectives as well as keeping the latest trends in mind.
We will explore tips and tricks for building your media contacts and making your stories and narratives impactful.
- Define your communication and media relations objectives
- Understand what makes an effective communicator
- Refine your target audience segments and behaviours
- Clarify your strategic intent
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of different offline media and digital channels
- Understanding the media landscape and how you can operate within it
- Building your contacts and relationships with the press
- Improving your communications skills
- Producing stories and content that resonate with the media and target audiences
- Creating a strong PR angle and delivering clear, positive messages via the press
- Harnessing the power of influencers for your clients
If you are working in a communications-related role and are looking for help to communicate with confidence with stakeholders and the media, produce targeted content, and strategically plan your media campaigns, then this course is for you.
- Tuesday 3rd October 2023 (Online)
- Tuesday 17th October 2023 (In-Person)
- Tuesday 31st October 2023 (Online)
- Tuesday 14th November 2023 (In-Person)
- Tuesday 28th November 2023 (Online)
- Tuesday 12th December 2023 (In-Person)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
I was trained by an institution capable of turning the teaching and learning process into a truly memorable experience. My new journey starts with you LSPR! Thank you for everything.
Oana Violeta Tiron
Assistant Project Manager
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.