1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
The CSR and Sustainability course will help you gain an understanding of how CSR impacts business operations in a way that maximises organisational benefits and reduces costs and risks to society, whilst keeping focused on maintaining the brand value and reputation.
Explore how to develop a CSR and ESG culture, alongside other socially responsible strategies to enhance stakeholder engagement. With a focus on how sustainability implies that a company is truly incorporating social and environmental issues into its business model. Further, explore how to make a business case for CSR, as an established strategy that helps improve the brand’s positioning as part of a purpose-led organisation.
- Examine the changes and trends affecting CSR and ESG
- Understand how CSR can enhance your brand’s reputation and help build trust and value
- Integrate your CSR strategies as part of internal and external communications
- Develop a business case for the benefits of implementing CSR and ESG for a purpose-led organisation
- Exploring social and environmental perspectives of CSR and ESG – setting the scene for current issues and how they are evolving
- Learning how CSR helps build brand equity, improves reputation, and enhance trust and values
- Discussing CSR as an integral part of your internal and external communications and stakeholder engagement
- Utilising strategies and methods to communicate CSR ideas and programmes
- Learning from case studies: examples of good practice
It is if you are looking to expand your knowledge of sustainability across various organisations, sectors and practices, including business, consulting, environmental, social and governance (ESG), and energy sectors. The course is also suitable for you if you are looking to improve your knowledge of strategy and the latest tools for sustainability, it is also for those of you changing career direction, looking to add to your skill set within an existing role or in a management and leadership role and looking to lead CSR strategies within your team and organisation.
LSPR Professional Development Certificate. The Certificate is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: www.cpduk.co.uk
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
An amazing experience! I have learned so much and I am excited to go back to work.
Head of Communications
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.
Want to know more?
Book a free 15-minute chat with one of our advisors