1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Storytelling remains and will continue to be the single most valuable skill any PR professional must possess. Storytelling is an art, and several skill sets go into storytelling. Most great speakers understand that communicating a powerful idea is best done through storytelling and building a narrative.
This practical and interactive communications course is designed to address both internal and external audiences. You will learn the key elements to conveying an inspiring message in an impactful clear manner to create audience engagement and see several role model examples. You will grasp the vital components of both planning (designing) and delivery techniques, allowing you to excel in effectively conveying this powerful idea. For the external audiences, you will integrate your organisation’s public speaking guidelines and presentation aids.
You will be given the optional opportunity to practice storytelling during the session. Come prepared to develop your storytelling skills and have a lot of fun!
- Choose the right story and apply effective storytelling skills
- Establish the key elements of storytelling
- Create narrative patterns
- Enhance your speaking techniques
- Reach and engage an audience
- Achieve your communications objectives
- Identifying your goals and objectives
- Understanding why we love stories and what makes a great story
- Identifying your organisation’s story and narrative
- Choosing the right story – audience; context; theme; objectives
- Adding dynamism into your presentation
- Building trust and credibility
If you aim to enhance your abilities in developing your skills for crafting a compelling, memorable, and attention-grabbing business narrative, with the goal of effectively inspiring and influencing others, this course is for you.
- Thursday 5th October 2023 (Online)
- Thursday 19th October 2023 (In-Person)
- Thursday 2nd November 2023 (Online)
- Thursday 16th November 2023 (In-Person)
- Thursday 30th November 2023 (Online)
- Thursday 14th December 2023 (In-Person)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
I was trained by an institution capable of turning the teaching and learning process into a truly memorable experience. My new journey starts with you LSPR! Thank you for everything.
Oana Violeta Tiron
Assistant Project Manager
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.