1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Storytelling has been and always will be the single most valuable skill any PR pro must have. Storytelling is an art, and several skill sets go into storytelling Most great speakers understand that communicating a powerful idea is best done through storytelling and building a narrative.
This practical and interactive communications course is designed to address both internal and external audiences. You will learn the key elements to conveying an inspiring message in an impactful clear manner to create audience engagement and see several role model examples. You will understand the important ingredients of both planning (designing) and delivery techniques wherein you shine in sharing this powerful idea. For the external audiences, you will integrate your organisation’s public speaking guidelines and presentation aids.
You will be given the optional opportunity to practice storytelling during the session. Come prepared to develop your storytelling skills and have a lot of fun!
- To choose the right story and apply effective storytelling skills
- To establish the key elements of storytelling
- To create narrative patterns
- To enhance your speaking techniques
- To reach and engage an audience
- To reach your communications objectives
- Identifying your goals and objectives
- Understanding why we love stories and what makes a great story
- Identifying your organisation’s story and narrative
- Choosing the right story – audience; context; theme; objectives
- Injecting dynamism into your presentation
- Building trust and credibility
It is if you are interested in developing your skills in the art of delivering a business narrative that is attention-getting and memorable in order to effectively inspire and influence others.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
An amazing experience! I have learned so much and I am excited to go back to work.
Head of Communications
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.