2 Days: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Advanced Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Focus on the core specialist skills required to be an effective manager in your role within human resource management.
The 2-day certified Human Resource Management course will open up discussion and understanding of HR processes and their relationship with organisational performance and culture.
The training will explore the HR function at strategic and operational levels and delve into understanding the fundamentals of the HR functions and policies.
Acquire the specialist knowledge and skills needed to succeed as a professional in HR management and training.
- The essentials of human resource management
- The latest in HR policies
- Compliance and HR: employment laws and legislation
- HR at strategic and operational levels within organisations
- HR at operational levels within organisations
- HR and legislation
- Internal communications and employee engagement
- Management and employee relationships
- Good practices in the recruitment and selection of new employees
- Effective interview techniques
- Effective appraisal and feedback systems
- Putting in place learning and development systems
- Creating cohesive and high performing teams
DAY 1 – THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS AND POLICIES
- The essential role that HR have within organisations
- Current HR policies and principles
- Concepts of HR compliance
- The latest on employment law and legislation
- Ensuring policies match up with the organisational culture
- Creating strategic HR plans that are flexible and adaptable to change
DAY 2 – THE PRINCIPLES OF OPERATIONAL HR PLANNING, RECRUITMENT, TRAINING AND TEAM PERFORMANCE
- Enhancing internal communications and engagement
- Enhancing employee and management relations
- The process of recruitment and selection and recruitment of new employees
- Practical interviewing of new staff techniques
- Setting in place effective appraisal and feedback systems
- The process of implementing training and development policies
- Coaching employees to reach high performing teams
- Positive team-building and cohesive working relationships
This training course is suited for managers involved in the HR function who need to be updated on the latest policies and best practices. Discover how to manage recruitment, selection, appraisal, internal communications and employee relations whilst getting a concise overview of staff development and training, performance management, legislation, and welfare.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
A well-organised event with a great tutor, on a subject that is incredibly important.
Head of Facilities
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.
Very instructive. Well informed. Intelligent group of delegates. Great teamwork exercises.