1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
It is important to have the tools to predict likely future issues within your team and to proactively manage stress and conflict when it does arise. We will help you learn the how to handle conflict and how to promote collaboration internally and externally. Attendees will learn pre-emptive tools that will prevent conflict from arising, with special consideration on team stress management.
We will deliver the training in a practical and hands-on way, led by management and leadership professionals. The emphasis of the course will be on implementing conflict resolution techniques and strategies that managers and team leaders can effectively utilise when managing conflict in the workplace, with the aim of creating a collaborative and productive team environment.
- To be able to defuse and resolve existing conflict and to identify stress triggers
- To empower staff to deal with conflict issues and manage stress
- To recognise your role and responsibility in conflict situations
- To be able to act as an effective mediator in conflict situations and encourage collaboration
- Resolving conflict: between individuals and within teams, between
- Identifying the types of conflict, such as suppressed conflict, open conflict, and grievances
- Understanding the reasons for conflict such as lack of autonomy, ineffective leadership and communication, issues with clients and misunderstandings
- Dealing with conflict by implementing active listening, understanding both sides, focusing on issues and taking the personal out, trying to find common ground
- Preventing future conflict by encouraging open communication, mediation structures, developing relationships, coaching teams to seek solutions and reducing stress triggers
Aimed at individuals working within teams, managers, and team leaders, the conflict management course provides the skills, knowledge, and confidence to effectively handle and turn around conflict situations in the workplace, in a clear, positive assertive, and constructive way to resolve issues and encourage a collaborative culture.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome before and during the course.
Head of Communications
Very engaging session. I’m leaving with some very practical advice which I can implement straight away.
I enjoyed the course. The size of the group was small, so I could ask a lot of questions & relate it back to what I do.