1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
It is important to have the tools to predict likely future issues within your team and to proactively manage stress and conflict when it does arise. We will help you learn the how to handle conflict and how to promote collaboration internally and externally. Attendees will learn pre-emptive tools that will prevent conflict from arising, with special consideration on team stress management.
We will deliver the training in a practical and hands-on way, led by management and leadership professionals. The emphasis of the short course will be on implementing conflict resolution techniques and strategies that managers and team leaders can effectively utilise when managing conflict in the workplace, with the aim of creating a collaborative and productive team environment.
- Defuse and resolve existing conflict and to identify stress triggers
- Empower staff to deal with conflict issues and manage stress
- Recognise your role and responsibility in conflict situations
- Act as an effective mediator in conflict situations and encourage collaboration
- Resolving conflict: between individuals and within teams
- Identifying the types of conflict, such as suppressed conflict, open conflict, and grievances
- Understanding the reasons for conflict such as lack of autonomy, ineffective leadership and communication, issues with clients and misunderstandings
- Dealing with conflict by implementing active listening, understanding both sides, focusing on issues and taking the personal out, trying to find common ground
- Preventing future conflict by encouraging open communication, mediation structures, developing relationships, coaching teams to seek solutions and reducing stress triggers
Aimed at individuals working within teams, managers, and team leaders, the conflict management course provides the skills, knowledge, and confidence to effectively solve conflict in the workplace, in a clear and constructive way to resolve issues and encourage a collaborative culture.
- Thursday 14th December 2023 (In-Person)
- Thursday 11th January 2024 (In-Person)
- Thursday 25th January 2024 (Online)
- Thursday 8th February 2024 (In-Person)
- Thursday 22nd February 2024 (Online)
Offers and Concessions
The charity rate is a 15% discount.
Use code CHARITY15 to get 15% off your booking.
The group rate is a 15% discount for groups of 3.
Use code GROUP15 to get 15% off your booking.
If your group is more than 3,
Contact us at email@example.com for our special rates.
Interested in a group booking, instalment payment, or want to know more?
All of our short courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Explore these three related short courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome before and during the course.
Head of Communications
Very engaging session. I’m leaving with some very practical advice which I can implement straight away.
The course on crisis communication was very rich and armed me with a fresh perspective on the subject.