1 Day: 10:30am - 3:30pm
May be subject to minor time alterations
CPD Accredited Certificate
Contact us for group rates
Whether you are pitching to clients, reporting to stakeholders, summarising performance, or explaining your vision, this course will provide the key skills needed to present with confidence. The ability to present with impact is a highly sought-after skill. With the growth of data analysis and reporting, organisations are expecting their staff to be able to confidently deliver presentations and pitches. This trend, coupled with increasing demands on time, shorter attention spans, and more specialist roles means that presentation skills are critical more now than ever.
With a focus on body language, delivery, confidence-building techniques, and engagement skills, the practical course will help you improve your communication skills and feel ready to present. Explore the principles behind giving great presentations and learn the secrets to clear communication, audience engagement and confidence, and self-belief. Throughout the training, delegates will be provided with opportunities to practice presentations and gain feedback on their presentation style.
- To develop your individual style and charisma, to build influence and rapport with audiences
- To enhance your body language techniques and to use your voice effectively with pitch and tone
- To build your confidence and improve communication and story-telling skills
- To create structure and timing to engage your audience and create a lasting positive impression
- To anticipate questions and be prepared
- Creating a strong and positive first impression
- Understanding and using body language to create impact, style and influence
- Using your voice to create impact and emphasis
- Understanding your audience, building trust and rapport
- Listening and applying emotional intelligence
- Keeping to message
- Anticipating questions and preparing answers
If you are looking to develop effective presentation techniques which allow you to present and pitch to internal audiences or clients professionally and with confidence and win new business or influence, then this course is for you. It is suitable for anyone who is preparing for a presentation or pitch and if you are anticipating widening your scope to take on presentations in the future.
Interested in a group booking, or want to know more?
All our courses are designed to be flexible to your needs and demands
Offers and Concessions
Interested in seeing what concessions may apply to you? Whether you are a charity or looking for group rates, we have special offers available to suit your circumstances and budgets.
Explore these three related courses – chosen and recommended by our industry experts.
Our Happy Clients
An amazing experience! I have learned so much and I am excited to go back to work.
Head of Communications
Diana’s PR campaign course was so thorough and useful. I’ve come away from the course feeling a lot more confident!”
Really enjoyed the session! Great to be learning from such well-informed professionals who have a great experience to share.